Wednesday, May 11, 2011

How's the serenity?


Hello all! My sincerest apologies for not blogging in weeks. When I decided to start a blog of my travels I had no idea Internet would be so difficult to come by. It seems I can only connect to WiFi every few days, and even then for a very limited amount of time.

New Zealand has come and gone, and I'm not sure how to properly to describe the trip without sounding cliche. To call New Zealand beautiful is an understatement; it's what I imagine the world looked like before millions of people, skyscrapers, and strip malls. The air is cleaner, sheep friendlier, hilltops and forests the most spectacular shades of green.  Everything that meets the eye looks like a postcard or an Ansel Adams photograph. It was serene, humbling, and emotional at times, and I cannot wait to go back.