Thursday, February 24, 2011

Update

MAP A

MAP B

MAP C

I had a personal request to publish some maps to give a better idea of where I am on this massive continent. So here are three maps, and I'll tell you what I know.

Map A shows the state boundaries. There are six states - Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, and Tasmania, and two territories, Northern Territory and Australian Capital Territory.

Map B highlights Queensland.

Map C is the route I am taking up the east coast from Sydney to Cairns on the Oz Experience, that big yellow bus I published a photo of a few weeks back.

So far in my travels I have spent time in Victoria (Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula), NSW (Sydney, Hunter Valley, Byron Bay), and Queensland (Map B), where I have been for the past two weeks.

OK, enough geography for one day. On to the good stuff!